Monday 16 April 2012

L*O*V*E

So early this year, I told you guys I will be attending lots of weddings, it just so happens that most of my school mates are tying the knot this year, I mean I have a minimum of 2 weddings to attend every month!
This is what i wore to my friend's wedding on saturday, it was a beautiful wedding.
Love is definitely in the air.....can you feel it??? lol.





Love never gives up.
   Love cares more for others than for self.
   Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
   Love doesn't strut,
   Doesn't have a swelled head,
   Doesn't force itself on others,
   Isn't always "me first,"
   Doesn't fly off the handle,
   Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
   Doesn't revel when others grovel,
   Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
   Puts up with anything,
   Trusts God always,
   Always looks for the best,
   Never looks back,
   But keeps going to the end.......1 corinthians 13

Have a good week everyone, show some love this week! xxx

24 comments:

  1. Dear you look superbe in this gorgeous dress, I love the pop of red and the hair :)
    Hopefully it's gonna be your turn too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! You look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely and simple dress, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is super gorg dear, i adore the lil poem at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way this dress is made! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you in that dress, so chic!!! I like the red lips also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspiring and great fashion concepts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow, at least you get to doll up attending so many weddings and you doll up pretty well. Love the dress, its so comfy. Your bag and shoes just gel with it. Looking too gorgeous dear.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very pretty! love that you quoted corinthians :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tons of weddings to attend also! Good thing I'm obsessed with weddings so I don't mind.

    You look amazing Missy! Love the chevron pattern in the back!

    xoxo
    Jillian
    NuSophisticate

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress, gimme gimme! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi shawty! I am Cindy and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit
    Looks so good on you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dress,shoe...everything! just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress, and shoes!!! Following, hope u follow back;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a really cute dress Uduak

    ReplyDelete