Tuesday 29 November 2011

My fav scents 2011.

WOW! It has been so long I blogged . How is everyone doing? Christmas is around the corner and all I can say is yayyyyyyy!!! I am super excited because I get to do something different this year (can hardly wait).
As the title of the post says, I am sharing with you guys my favorite scents for the year 2011.
I love perfumes and can stay in a perfume shop for hours.It is always magical in there and all my troubles disappear  for a bit! :). I tend to like flirty, playful and juicy fragrances, but this year I discovered what 'mature scents' can do to boost your confidence level.
These are some of the scents I loved using this year.
This has a whimsical scent, at the same time very sophisticated. lovesss it
I have always felt Elizabeth Arden scents are for the mature woman. This would have heads turn when you walk in :)
i loveeee this one! playfull, sweet, girly, happy all the nice words can be used to describe this
This would also turn heads, very bold, defined and sweet, used this over and over again! still not tired of it.

This new CK scent is not like any of the other CK fragrances, be not deceived by the name, this is my confidence booster scent.Not for the faint heart if you ask me..:)


i will love this scent till eternity! I swear! I love apples and this is delicious as well :)
this scent will grow on you.





Please share with me your favorite scents/fragrances, I would love to give them a try in 2012 .
I am super excited about the 'SANTA BABY' challenge and giveaway by SnS of forstylesake.blogspot.com,. you can check it up here. It is going to be super fun and I cant wait to see the different entries. I will be participating in it and seriously hoping I can pull it off. I want to go daring and bold! hehehehe.

The week is running out already! who cares?? We all love the weekend. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love the lacoste perfume, I actually had it, just finished a few days ago :( lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Versace Bright Crystal; I got it for myself for Christmas :) I also like Ralph Lauren Romance, Marc Jacobs Daisy, and Prada Infusion D'iris. I will have to sample some the perfumes you have listed, I haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i saw your comments on why you cannot see our updates, it is because we changed our blog name, so you might have to follow again :) thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank Jeneration, will do that.
    @Carmela, i will try the one's you have listed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only tried the dkny and elizabeth arden ones, but I have to try the rest! Im so lazy when it comes to choosing perfumes, when i find one i really like, i just stick to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 3 (L'Imperatrice) by Dolce and Gabbana. its been ma signature smell for over a year and its not expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lactose perfume for me any day any time. but then again, i love perfumes a lot too.
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dkny is amazing,try it u will love it. I really want the Versace one,its on my "when i get paid list":)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear I missed you so much!! I'm also excited for christmas because 2 days after it's my birthday haha anyway I hope you're doing well! You've the same taste talking about perfumes with my mom! I'm using the lacoste one and another one which is of Nina Ricci I don't own many perfumes because I'm kinda reluctant about trying new ones but I should I know...
    I hope you'll win the giveaway :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We share something in common dear.
    I'm obsessed with perfumes too.
    I don't know how some people can stick to just one (my friend has been using one for like forever)cos mehn I have a list just like you, and I don't mind throwing in a few more from the suggestions here :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite perfume Alien by Theirry Mugler

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete