Sunday 11 September 2011

STYLE CRUSH : MISS SHALLY :)

So, i am really excited about today's style crush feature,I am sure you would be too when your done with this post and visiting her blog.
Do you guys know anyone who just seems to get it right with their appearance and do so effortlessly? That is how i percieve Shally's style. Always on point with the right amount and mix of accessories, never too much. Okay I will just shut up now and let you guys enjoy.
So here is what Shally had to say about style  :

"Style is like a person's trademark, it is something you can easily identify with a person...it's not just what you wear, its how you wear it, its like an art...What makes style special is the fact that it is individual, always differing from one person to the other...




My Style in words would be--- girly/ladylike, sophisticated and classy with my own twist...Ultimately, apart from looking good, I must feel comfortable and confident in whatever I'm wearing, I love to stand out with my style but I'd never go overly crazy trying to look different."







 I know you enjoyed viewing this post :), Dont you just love her sense of style???
I think Shally is like a modern day Audery Hepburn. CHECK OUT HER BLOG  For stylesake FOR MORE!

PS: thank you Shally for letting me share our awesome sense of style. xoxo.

26 comments:

  1. She's got an amazing style! Ive got a crush on her too! Shalewa if you're reading this...I LUV UUUU. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me here Uduak, Love u too yemzayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super in love with your white shirt and jean look and black dress. I"m in love with your accessories. Def a blog I would love to follow. Check out mine - I hope you like it.

    - Simply Christina
    christinasc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the second to the last outfit .. i am crazy about hats and u just gave me an idea ... ur stile is off the hook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style, she combines color well. Good one Uduak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and thanks for following "Belladonna." I am now following you. Can't wait to see what else you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfits, I especialy like the second one, that dress is so cool, the color, the length, the shape are perfect, and those shoes are just perfect! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. :))) you made me laugh with your comment, girl, thnak you so much:*** I am actually blond sometimes, but I try to hide it:))) as for your friend's style, I am her follower, so I love her style:D kisses:****

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love her in that yellow dress! that's such a great color for brown skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that style!
    Hope you will visit my blog as well.

    http://ryf-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very cute! I liked all the looks but my personal favorite was the black/white striped shirt with the tights!!!!!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing look ***
    i just subcribed to your blog..i hope u subcribe back,id love to comment some more
    take care
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, love her style so much. Effortlessly chic & classy :) I love her blog too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great style and use of accessories!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Her style is impecable. Thanks for sharing!

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow thanks for the compliments,i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! I love your blog. And your style crush is faboulous

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWOOOWW I LOVE HER LOOK I AM GOING TO VISIT HER BLOG NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pick!!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mad good dresser! I cant even make noise!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow the grey dress looks amazing! great post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, happen to be here and so glad now, wonderful looks,look so adorable, nice shoots for these delightful pics, fashion inspirations!!!
    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love your style!!! Your derbies are stunning!!!
    keep doing this way. You're very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice feature! She's got great style!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete