Tuesday 12 July 2011

dedicated to miss sophia :) XXX

Today didn't start out too well ,how could it have? i went to bed with a whole lot on my mind and woke up feeling like oh no! i have to face this again !! as if that wasn't enough, we had no electricity, had to go for what i did not plan to wear ( sorting out what to wear to work is becoming a burden these days, used to be fun, i don't know what's happening!)
went to the office, had 3 major task to deliver so i got myself in work mode (  this is usually a serious face and me leaning ahead, away from my chair  to stare at my  computer "CONCENTRATE" i could move a glass with that gaze!! lol.. i wish..seriously i wish that though, some HEROES kinda stunt *wink* ) and that's when my head began to bang! i started to sneeze too! omg! my colleague had been sneezing over my head yesterday when she came over to my desk to review a document with me! Maria noooooooooooo!!!  she had passed on the virus :( , i couldn't concentrate and remember i had 3 major tasks to deliver hmmm, i tried and tried but was making no head way. this task would have taken me one hour on a normal day ! but i couldn't just get past the first page.
then i heard the message tone from my phone, my cousin was asking if i was hungry? now ,my cousin is always hungry, i personally believe she has got worms, nobody has that fast a metabolic rate!
Onofiok aka Sophia knows how to crack up anybody, the typical sanguine and live-wire in every gathering.. she was definitely the pill i needed to cure my current ill state. so we hooked up at jevinik restaurant, had lunch, laughed ( mehn onofiok is a mad case, i cracked up so bad, i totally forgot i had a headache or worries sef), deliberated on going back immediately to work or chilling a bit more cos we were having such a blast just gisting.
lunch meet up
my zweet and i, never a dull moment

we dispersed , i went back to work and voila was able to finish up a task! hallelluyah bells ringing :), A JOYFUL HEART IS DEFINITELY GOOD MEDICINE
by 5pm, my phone beeps , Onosco again! and yup she is hungry again!! i swear if i follow the way that girl eats, i wont be able to pass through my door ! so we hooked up again. this time babes wanted ice cream, we ended up having none, i had a healthy cup of  wrenger ( apple, grape, pineapple) smoothie, while she had shawarma and a bottle of coke at Exclusive stores.Of course you know gist never lacks so we continued, this was even more fun cos we had people to analyze ! we were having such a great time till some funny insects decided to invade the arena!! they were everywhere ( black bele's)! hissssssss..any ways, we got into a cab and i dropped off at mine and she at her's.
That was one tasty smoothie, i wanted another cup!
between, i hate sharwarma! call me bush but errrrr that stuff SUCKS!
Of late, my cousins and i have fallen in love with pearls and any beaded stuff thanks to Dorcas who makes fabulous ones for us all, will show you guys soon

so am grateful to Onofiok for making my day, i didn't think it will end this good, and even if something else comes up before i sleep (you never know ), i'll just relive our moments today. am seriously cherishing them because i know soon someone will soon come and steal our hearts away and we may not always have these times, we have to to make the most of now. love you babes , thank you for today and all the days we have shared together, looking forward to greater days , and seriously zweet, am taking it upon myself to buy you an antihelmentic! lol
this also goes to ruth ogala , toyin adeyanju, femi gefu, ohuma ochelle, fatima wolof... i miss you guys and i cherish the times we had. love you all

xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love your make up and your blazer: stylished!
    The two of you seem to have had a good time cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful.
    And I'm loving your bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit , your hair looks so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. meanwhile .. what happened to the other ntwo assignments ... ehn ? cause u only got to finish one

    ReplyDelete
  5. @eloho : hahaha , well i got to do the remaining two the next day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. UD,this is brilliant! i always know there is something special about u! keep it up dearie...xoxo

    ReplyDelete