Tuesday 21 June 2011

laughs!! world's funniest BUMPER STICKERS

Having a really boring and stressful day, needed to laugh a bit, so decided to get me some hilarious jokes. these bumper stickers are so funny! hope someone laughs too. :)


"It's time to pull over and change the air in your head!"

"I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to do."

"Go On, I will See You At The Next Light."

"Answer my prayers: steal this car."

"You are right where you belong, behind me!"

"333: I'm only half evil."

"Why are you staring at my bumper!? You pervert!"

"Coffee, chocolate, men. Some things are better rich." (I love! lol)

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

"I'm not spoiled, I'm wee taken care of!"(*wink*)

"Every time you open your mouth, some idiot starts talking."(Lwkmd)

"Can you fix my husband he says he's broke."( rotfl)

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

brought to you by "Funniest Bumper Stickers" available at BlackBerry App World!

Have a good nyts rest, hope they made u laugh xxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks

    ReplyDelete